Monday, August 17, 2009

The all important first entry

Hello World,

Shall we start with an introduction?
I am a clean person, not freak, person. Nothing wrong with this at all.
I enjoying shopping and visiting all places sterile. 
I also have a small obsession with chewing gum. 2 packs a day. Spearmint. Chewing gum leaves my teeth feeling clean and polished.
My spare time I clean. I have rostered my house so on Mondays I scrub the kitchen, Tuesdays the bathroom, Wednesday is my bedroom and so on and so on. But that doesn't stop me from doing fiddly things around the house... for the rest of the day...
I do not own any pets as they are dirty and make a mess, even fish.
I am not in a current relationship but am looking for that one, special, clean man to sweep me off my feet with my squeegee!
I guess this is long enough, time for me to clean the keyboard any how.
Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment