Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So so happy!!

I have had the best day!! I have found a store that specalises in cleaning products and give the bst tips on cleaning! Of course I already new pretty much all of the tips anway and ohmygosh I even gave them a few pointers and theyre adding them to their top 10!! These are deff my kind of people!!
Unfortuantly I have had any mail back yet about my super duper cleaning product I invented yesterday, I'm sure it'll blow their minds though - how could it not!
One of my dearest friend has the worst cleaning habbits..well lack of so I made a deal with her and once a week (on a Sunday because that is my quiet cleaning day) I will go around to her house and clean everything!! How fun is this!! My goodness!! I'll be like a child in a candy store.
Anyway I must dash my hands are feeling like they need a good scrubbin.
Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment