Tuesday, August 25, 2009

IDEA!!

Ok so, I've had this idea that I could write letters to cleaning brands to tell them abou my..wait for it...my very own cleaning product recipie!!
I've been writing down ideas all day and i have come up with the perfect concoction!! Obviously I'm not telling you ;), you'll blab!! But to be fair it is bloody brilliant. And wat is amazing, I invented a bottle that every hour it cleans itself by extracting small drops from the liquid inside the bottle to the outside and the liquid evaporates leaving the bottle clean without having to wipe it with an iky sponge or cloth. I told you its brialliant and the most clean product EVER. I was in such a high from my fabulous idea that I cleaned the house in my special cleaning clothes which havn't come out yet because I was reserving them for when the queen calls and asks me to clean her house but I thought what the hey! The whole house is literally sparkling!! I can see my reflection in my wooden table! 
This is true magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment